Remote Gaming Assistance & Support Services
The application process to obtain a remote gaming licence is presently divided into three stages. In the first stage the Authority analyses all information related to persons involved in the financing and management of the applicant as well as the business viability of the operation also carrying out a financial analysis of the detailed business plan to be submitted by the applicant. Following completion of the first stage, the applicant is examined on the instruments that are required to conduct the business. The third stage is a compliance audit exercise relative to the equipment to be installed, location of equipment, agreements with third parties, and software partners.
DF Corporate offers a professional and comprehensive service, advising and assisting investors and organisations in the setting up and relocation of their gaming operations in conformity with the requirements of the Maltese gaming laws and regulations. Our services include:
- Company formation, incorporation and maintenance;
- Advice and assistance throughout the three phases of the application process;
- Legal and regulatory consultation;
- Compliance assistance (including data protection compliance and anti-money laundering compliance);
- Guidance on fiscal issues;
- Links through our network of service providers, to software and telecommunication infrastructure providers, accounting and auditing firms, and other support service providers.